AXA Global Graduate Program 2015
Fatima, Actuary, AXA Winterthur
"I wanted international exposure. With the AXA Global Graduate Program, my first year included an assignment in Madrid and a training and networking session in Paris where I met fellow graduates and senior executives. I am now continuing to develop my skills on an 18-month assignment abroad."
What is the AXA Global Graduate Program?
We are currently recruiting high potential talent for the AXA Global Graduate Program. The program supports graduates to gain the skills necessary to become our future leaders, through on-the job and off-the-job development.
We have several AXA businesses recruiting in 2015. While the program may vary in some entities, regarding the number of rotations and the duration, you will have the opportunity to attend a dedicated global seminar and the possibility of an overseas assignment.
Joining the program is a unique first step in your career. You will be working within a structured program that offers challenging job opportunities, exposure to an international environment and to senior management.
How can I apply?
To view the AXA entities hiring in 2015, please refer below to the list of countries and their offers. We ask that you only apply for one program, in one region. Before you make your decision, explore the relevant websites and research our offers.
Note: more countries and their job offers will be added to the list below on an on-going basis until January 2015.Please ensure you keep an eye out on this page for further updates!
Do you want to work in Belgium?
- P&C Actuary (01/31/2015)
- Financial Risk Analyst (01/31/2015)
Do you want to work in France?
Life & Savings
Do you want to work in Hong Kong?
- IT Global Management Trainee (02/22/2015)
- Marketing Global Management Trainee (02/22/2015)
- Operation Global Management Trainee (02/22/2015)
- Finance & Actuarial Global Management Trainee (02/22/2015)
- Human Resources Global Management Trainee (02/22/2015)
Do you want to work in India?
- Associate Manager - Strategic Planning (01/31/2015)
- Assistant Manager Innovation & Transformation (01/31/2015)
- Assistant Manager (01/31/2015)
- HR Management Trainee (01/31/2015)
Do you want to work in Indonesia?
- Risk Management Analyst (03/05/2015)
Do you want to work in the Philippines?
- Senior officer (Department to be confirmed) (04/30/2015)
Do you want to work in the UK?
In the UK we are recruiting in various departments: click here to learn more about opportunities in the UK and how to apply.
Do you want to work in the US?
In the US we are recruiting in various departments: click here to learn more about opportunities in the US and how to apply.